Process Safety Integrity is founded on the 30+ years practical experience and applied knowledge of David Hatch and provides Loss Prevention Solutions & Services with a focus not just on the mandatory & moral obligations of protecting Personnel and the Environment from a Loss of Containment (Process Safety) but also the commercial expectation to address a Loss of Control (Process Integrity) and the potential impact on Equipment & Reputation.
David has held responsible roles from Conceptual/Detailed Design, through Construction/Commissioning to Operation, Modification, Optimisation & Auditing with/for a variety of high-value & high-hazard Clients across a wide spectrum of Process activities. He is an IChemE Fellow and Professional Process Safety Engineer as well as an accredited Functional Safety specialist and has contributed to the development of international Alarm Management standards.
Process Safety Integrity offers successful and sustainable support & coaching in a number of areas including:
• Bowtie Development & Deployment
• Hazard Identification (HAZID/PHR/SWIFT/HAZOP/FMEA) & Risk Assessment (FTA/LOPA)
• Functional Safety (IEC 61508/11) and Alarm Management (EEMUA 191/ISA 18.2)
• Process Safety Management Systems & Performance Indicator Analytics
• Independent Assessments & Audits
• Process Visualisation (Visio) and Application Development (VBA)
Process Safety Integrity are Value Added Consulting Partners for CGE Risk Management Solutions
LinkedIn Posts are listed as follows and also available by clicking the image below